Through affiliation with World Trade Center Chicago (WTCC), your firm will be joining the ranks of top tier international companies and business leaders throughout the world. With over 75 years of combined experience with the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), WTCC’s professionals seek to help connect companies with new business opportunities and better position them to expand into international markets.
WTCC’s professionals are highly skilled in the areas trade strategies as well as institutional real estate investment and development. As a result, our mission is to assist companies in the Chicago Metropolitan Region to become efficient foreign traders, bring foreign corporations to the area through Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), and successfully compete for domestic tenants and companies.
- FDI Strategies (Foreign Direct Investment), to help foreign businesses locate to the Chicago Metropolitan Region. This consists of all aspects of finding a site, obtaining local approvals, and providing development services to include project finance and construction management for a commercial property from start to finish.
- International Trading Strategies are leveraged off the WTCA’s dominance in presenting foreign companies as trading candidates. World Trade Centers’ strategies facilitate global trade through their association and/or sponsorship by ports and airports, their significant involvement and representation by foreign chambers of commerce, and much more.
- Arranging Distribution Alliances between foreign manufacturers and U.S based distributors.
- B-to-B Business Alliances between foreign firms not wishing to relocate to the U.S, but wanting affiliations with U.S companies.
- Market Assessment Studies for foreign companies wishing to set up facilities for product sales and distribution in the Chicago Metropolitan Region.
DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES AND ASSISTANCE SERVICES
- Areas of Facilities Planning for companies wishing to consider the Chicago Metropolitan Region as a U.S. business location
- Market Evaluation
- Site location
- Financing alternatives
- Sizing the market
- Design program development
- Interior design
- Development and construction
- Property management
- Development Management and Consulting
- Construction Management
- Financial Consultation and Advisory for any events requiring financing solutions
- Tenancy Strategies and Assistance with the proper selection of appropriate international real estate firms
- Feasibility Counseling and Economic Impact Studies for companies wishing to locate to the Chicago Metropolitan Region
- Compensation, human resources consulting and executive searches